When was the last time you really wanted a pair of sneakers?
Ok, I’ll do some thinking and enumerate the shoes I have really wanted (Yes, it is a want and not a need) in NO particular order.
1. Red Converse Chuck Taylors! I never had the red one! All I have is the black color.
3. Nike Penny Hardaway 2 – actually owned the black version
4. Nike Air Shake Ndestrukt (Dennis Rodman) – actually owned the black version
5. Air Jordan IX and XI – never had a chance to own one
6. Nike Free 4.0 – actually owned the blue version
7. Reebok Pump – just the thought of pumping a shoe to get the best fit was awesome! – never really had a chance to own one.
Now that I’m more mature, I am looking for something light for running and the gym. No more bulky basketball shoes.
So scrolling back to my list and reading about the mature part, I have to say that the Nike 4.0 was a glimpse of the future! Well, it’s not as old as the other shoes on the list but lately my attention is there.
It was not the poster, it was not Usain Bolt (yeah, maybe partly), nor the way the display window was presented. It was the fact that this shoe just weighs 173 grams… Now thinking about it, is it 173 grams per shoe or is the 173 grams a combined weight? But wait! Its shoes and should not be as hard as trying to be a brain surgeon!
No matter how heavy it is it still looks great, this maybe subjective. But I’m really planning to make this purchase as soon as possible!
I just wonder if this shoe is for casual wear or for running? I intend to use it in the gym since my Nike Free 7.0s has been working too hard. Hahaha!
Lift is actually written as L.I.F.T. which stands for Lite Injected Foam Technology.
For more information you can visit Puma’s dedicated website for his shoe.