This is such a small device so a short review will be appropriate.
- One Button Operation
- Will work with any iPod (except the shuffle)
- Uses a Motorola charger
- Can control your iPod remotely (play, pause, next/previous song)
- Does not lock to the iPod (I use a rubber band to prevent it from disconnecting)
- Charging the adapter will NOT charge the iPod
- Battery life is around 5 hours
- Charger was NOT included with the package.
This thing is compatible with Motorola Stereo Bluetooth headphones.
Here are some pictures of the actually unit.
Side: You will see that it uses the same charger with the newer Motorola phones, but it is 25% thicker than my iPod video (not noticeable from my camera angle)